Wondering How to Increase IDM Download Speed ? – IDM (Internet Download Manager) is one of the Most Popular and Widely Used Download Manager to Download Files at a very high Speed.IDM can speed up your Download by upto 5 times and is capable of Resuming Unfinished Downloads.How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM : Faster and High Speed IDM is capable of Downloading all kinds of files i.e Media,Documents,Torrents and Much more.IDM offers amazingly fast Downloading Speed as compared to other Download Managers But Still It is seen that Most of the Users are not able to get the best Downloading Speed from IDM or are Not satisfied with their Current Download Speed.How to Download Play Store Apps on PC Therefore Here in this Post I am going to tell you very simple Method for Optimizing Your IDM for Best Download Speed.The only thing you need to Increase IDM Download Speed is IDM Optimizer a free Utility to Optimize the best Settings for IDM.Here below is a Step by Step Guide on How to Increase IDM Download Speed Using IDM Optimizer.IDM Download Manager For Android Smartphones/Tablets
Key Features of IDM Optimizer :
- Simple and Clean User Interface.
- Very Lightweight Application.How to boost and Increase your internet speed
- Modifies the Default Connection type to ‘Other’ and Increases the connection speed.
- Provides Full Support for Proxy Connections i.e Configure Proxy Address and Port.
- Uses SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols to Secure the Downloading Process.
How to Increase IDM Download Speed : Best Methods
Method 1 – Using IDM Optimizer
- First of all You need to Download IDM Optimizer on Your System ( Download Link ).
- It is an .exe File therefore there is no Need to Install it Just Double Click on the .exe File.
Note – Close all IDM Applications and Exit the Internet Download Manager from Tray Icon before applying the below Steps.
- Restart Your IDM and Your Computer/PC.
- That’s all and You are all done.Now You can See the Difference in Your IDM Download Speed. How to Increase YouTube Buffering speed – Faster and High Speed
Note – If You Experience Low or Poor Download Speed after Optimizing the IDM Settings then you can change the Settings to Default by Clicking the Default Button in IDM Optimizer.
Method 2 – Configuring IDM Internal Settings
- Open IDM Dashboard and Go to Downloads -> Select Options
- Navigate to the Connection tab and Here Select your Connection Type/Speed and Change it to High speed: Direct connection (Ethernet/Cable) / Wi-Fi / Mobile 4G / other and Set the Max. connections number to 32
- That’s it and now you will be getting much faster speeds.