How to Increase Data Card Speeds : After the Launch of Internet Data Cards Accessing Internet has become Very Much Simple and Affordable For Everyone.You Don’t need to Pay Much For Using these Internet Data Card Facility.The Best Part of Using Internet Data Card is that You can Easily Carry them in Your Pocket or Hands and Use Internet at Anywhere i.e While Traveling,At Home or Office etc.Internet Data Cards Were Launched to Provide High Speed Internet But Still their Speeds are unacceptable For Most of the Users.Even After Claiming High Speed Internet i.e 3.1Mbps or 7.2Mbps Users are not getting this Much Speed Instead they are Getting very Poor Slow Browsing as well as Downloading Speeds. How to Boost and Increase Internet Speed I am not talking Regarding each and every User’s Experience of Internet Data Card but there are thousands of Users who are not Getting as much Speed as Provided by their Internet Service Provider.People Buy Internet Data Cards to Get Lightning Fast Internet Speeds spending lots of money on these Internet Data Cards But Finally Ends up with Getting Death Slow Browsing and Downloading Speeds. How to Increase YouTube Buffering Speed So If You are one of the Victims of Slow Internet Data Card Speeds then You are at the Right Place to Fix Your Internet Data Card Speeds.Here is the Step by Step Guide on How to Increase Data Card Speeds MTS,Idea,MTNL 3G,Airtel Modems.The Below Listed Method Works For All Internet Data Cards Whether they are MTS Mblaze,Idea,Airtel,Tata Photon Plus,Reliance Net Connect or MTNL 3G Jadoo Data Cards.Read the Guide to Learn How to Increase Data Card Speeds Amazingly Fast.
Benefits Of Internet Data Cards :
- Always Stay Connected with Your Loved Ones Anywhere.
- Small in Size Easily Carry in Your Pockets.
- High Speed Internet Facility .
- Affordable Plans Depending on Users Usage.
- Access Internet While Traveling.
- Simple Plug and Play Feature Using USB Ports.
How to Increase Data Card Speeds MTS,Idea,MTNL 3G,Airtel
Method – 1 : Changing DNS Address Settings
This is One of the Best Proven Method For Increasing Your Internet Data Card Speeds. How to Increase Google Chrome Browsing Speed It is a Universal Method Which Works For all Data Card Providers i.e MTS Mblaze,Idea,Airtel,Tata Photon Plus,Reliance Net Connect or MTNL 3G Jadoo Data Cards.It is the Simplest and Effective Method by Which You can Easily Increase Your Data Card Speeds.
- Just Connect Your Internet Data Card to Your Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Open Your Internet Data Card Settings.
- Now Go to Your Network Settings and Search For DNS Address and Fill the Below Given DNS Addresses in Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server.
Google DNS : 18.104.22.168
Alternate Google DNS : 22.214.171.124
Screenshot Showing DNS Server Settings
Method – 2 : Use TCP Optimizer to Configure TCP/IP Settings
There are Several Tools available over the Internet That Claims to Increase Your Internet Speed but Truly Saying Most of them are Fake and doesn’t increase Your Internet Speed But Here I am going to Tell You about a Genuine Software that really Helps in Increasing the Overall Internet Speed by Configuring TCP/IP Settings For Best Internet Experience. How to Increase Mozilla Firefox Browsing Speed TCP Optimizer is the Most Popular Use Free Software For Configuring Your Network Settings For Best Internet Browsing and Downloading Speed.You Just Need to Follow the Below Given Step by Step Guide to Configure Your TCP/IP Settings.
- First of all Download TCP Optimizer and Install it on Your System – Download Link
Note – It is an .exe File therefore No Need For Installation Process.
- Start TCP Optimizer and Go to General Settings.Here Move the Internet Speed Slider to 1MB or upto the Speed Provided by Your Internet Data Card.
- After Fixing the Slider Position to Desired Speed Check Mark the Optimal Box as shown below.
- Next a New Window will Open and There Just Check Mark the Backup Option and Select OK as shown below.
- Now Restart Your Computer so that new effects can take Place.
- That’s all and Your are all Done Enjoy Lightning Fast Internet Speed on Your Data Cards.
Note Important :
Though TCP Optimizer is Designed to Configure Your Internet Settings in such a Way that you get Higher Browsing and Downloading Speed But For Some Users it has resulted in Poor Performance Therefore If You feel that it has Degraded or Slowed Down Your Internet Speed from the Current Internet Speed than You can Easily Change it back to the Previous Default Settings By Using the Backup you have Created During TCP Optimization.To Change settings to Default Settings Just Open TCP Optimizer Select File Option and then Choose the Backedup File and Select OK.
Incoming Searches :
- How to Increase MTS Mblaze Data Card Internet Speed.
- How to Increase MTNL Data Card Internet Speed.
- How to Increase Airtel Data Card Internet Speed.
- How to Increase Idea Data Card Internet Speed.
- How to Increase Micromax Modem speed.
- How to Increase BSNL Data Card speed.