Windows Error 0XC00007B is one of the most common system error that you may face at anytime while working on your system or while running applications. This error is common for all the Microsoft Windows i.e Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. So if you too are facing this error then just follow the below given best fixes on how to fix error 0XC00007B in Windows.
The Error 0XC00007B in actual displays the message “The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b). Click OK to close the Application”. in all cases irrespective of whatever reason was associated with that.
Possible Reasons for Facing Error 0XC00007B in Windows 7/8.1/8 :
As per the user live experiences it has been observed that you may face error 0XC00007B under various circumstances and some of those circumstances are mentioned below. There may be some other reasons associated as well apart from the below mentioned ones. Get Error 0XC00007B fix from here.
- While Upgrading your existing Windows 7 to newer version of Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
- While Trying to play Games on your Windows PC you may often stuck facing error 0XC00007B like while playing GTA 5 on your Windows system.
- While Trying to Launch Software Application on your system but constantly ending up facing error 0XC00007B like in Adobe Photoshop
- While Trying to Install 32 bit application on your 64 bit Windows or vice versa you may encounter error 0XC00007B.
How to Fix Error 0XC00007B in Windows 8.1/8/7 : Best Fixes
Depending upon the various reasons associated with Error 0XC00007B there are several different fixes available that you may try in order to fix Error 0XC00007B until your issue gets resolved.
Fix 1 : By Running Applications with Administrator Priviliges
Software Applications or Games that are encountering this error try to run those applications or games with Run as Administrator priviliges. In order to Run them with Adminstrator priviliges just select their respective .exe files and perform Right click -> Select Properties -> Navigate to Compatibility tab and there just check mark the option “Run this Program as an Administrator” as shown below in the screen shot.
Fix 2 : Download All the Required Necessary DLL Files
Such errors often arise because of non-availability of required DLL files which are very important for proper functioning of any Windows application. Here below are the important DLL files that you need to download and move it your Windows system folder.
- Just download the below given DLL files. You can easily get these DLL files at http://www.dll-files.com
- After Downloading these DLL files Just move them to your Windows System directory i.e C:\Windows\SysWOW64 or C:\Windows\System32 depending upon your Windows version.
- That’s it after moving these DLL files try to run all those affected applications and hopefully this time you won’t face the same error.
Fix 3 : Installing or Updating your DirectX Version
Some heavy applications or games often required updated DirectX version installed on the system so it is recommened to use latest updated DirectX Version as it consists of necessary DLL files which are required for running applications or games. So just install DirectX if not installed previously or update your DirectX to get the updated DLL files.
Related Searches :
how to fix error 0xc00007b windows 7, how to fix error 0xc00007b windows 8.1, how to fix error 0xc00007b windows 10, how to fix application error 0xc00007b windows, error 0xc00007b windows 10 64 bit, error 0xc00007b windows 7 64 bit, error 0xc00007b adobe indesign, autocad, assassins creed unity, autodesk, borderlands, call of duty error oxc00007b, Civilizatio beyond earth, shadow of mordor, dreamweaver etc.