How to Delete USB Device History Windows 7/8/Vista/XP : Do you want to Remove all the Connected USB Devices History Permanently from your PC or Laptop ? – I have seen lots of users asking about is there any way to Clear all the USB Device Traces or Entries from Windows Registry therefore here in this post I am going to provide you with a very simple and easy method yet powerful enough to completely remove all the Connected USB Device history so that no one can keep track of what external devices you have connected to your PC or Laptop.Usually Whenever you connect any External USB Device to your Laptop or PC then Windows store all its details into the registry including the Date,Time and even the type of USB Device Connected to the System. How to Make USB Storage Devices Read Only It is often seen that in Large MNC Companies their office Administrators keep tracks of all your Laptop History including the External USB Devices Connected to your Laptop so that they can keep an eye on you so it is better to remove all the USB Device history and its Traces from windows permanently before you get into some trouble.All the USB Device Entries are stored in Windows Registry Under USBSTOR registry key that contains subkeys which are created whenever you plug a USB Device in your PC or Laptop.You can Find this Key here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USBSTOR but you will not be able to delete the Subkeys Entries and even if you did managed to delete them there is no guarantee that your USB Device History will not be recovered because Whenever you connect USB Devices to your system their Entries Spread through the Registry so it becomes pretty easy to get all the USB Device History from Your PC or Laptop. How to Password Protect Your USB Flash Drive : USB Secure But Don’t worry I am here to help you with a Free Utility Tool known as USBOblivion that works by Removing all the Connected Device history from Windows Registry Permanently.Learn How to Delete USB Device History Windows 7/8/Vista/XP Permanently forever.
About USBOblivion – Free Utility Tool
USBOblivion is Free Utility Tool Designed for Removing or Deleting all traces of USB-connected drives and CD-ROMs from Windows Registry.It is one of the best tool to clear all the USB Connected devices history from your Windows.Lets look at some of its key features.
USBOblivion – Key Features :
- Totally FREE to Use Software.
- Test Mode of Operation feature.
- Also Supports Fully Automatic Mode.
- Supported OS – Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista,7, 8 32/64-bit
Note – Important
USBOblivion works by Changing or Modifying Your Windows Registry Keys so its is better to make a backup of your Windows Registry if in case you face some problems.To make a Backup of Your Windows Registry Just Check mark the Box Save backup.reg file in USBOblivion Options.
We are not Responsible for any harm or damage that comes to Your PC or Laptop by following the above Instructions.The Above Information is intended to be used for Information Purposes only therefore we are not responsible or liable for any damage that comes to your Windows.
How to Delete USB Device History Windows 7/8/Vista/XP – Steps to Follow :
- First of all Download USBOblivion on Your PC – Download Link
- Unzip the Downloaded File and Run USBOblivion Application.
- Now Uncheck the Do-Real Clean Box and Check Save backup.reg-file as shown below.
- Click on Clean Button and it will scan for all Past USB Device Entries in the Registry.
- After getting the whole list Check the Do-Real Clean box.
- Again Hit the Clean Button to permanently clear all the Traces.
- That’s all and you are all done.
Incoming Searches :
- How to Delete USB Entries in Registry
- Clear USB Device Traces from windows.
- How to delete devices listed in USBSTOR
- How to delete the USB storage history
- How to Delete USB device history from Windows Registry