Creating a Safe Senders List is very Important in Order to Protect Important Emails from Getting into the Spam Folder Sent Directly From Domains or other Email Accounts.Safe Senders List allows You to Receive all those Emails Safely Directly to Your Inbox without letting them go to the Spam Folder.Automatic Forwarding Gmail Messages Most of the Users are not aware about Safe Senders List and thus because of this they lose Important Emails or Messages as they are sent to the Spam Folder.How to Increase YouTube Buffering speed Safe Senders List allows You to Create list in 3 Different Ways i.e For Top Level Domain name,For Normal Domain name and For an Email Address. So Today in this Post I am Going to Tell You How to Create a Safe Senders list in Gmail Account.Here is a Step by Step Guide on How to Create a Safe Senders List in Gmail Account.How to boost and Increase your internet speed
How to Create a Safe Senders List in Gmail : Steps to Follow
- First of all You need to Login to Your Gmail Account and There Click on the Gear Icon Present at the Top Right Corner of the Screen and Select Settings as Shown below in the Image.
- In the From Field Enter the Senders Address For Which You want to Create the Safe Senders List i.e For Top Level Domain name,For Normal Domain name and For an Email Address as shown below in the Image.
- After Filling the From Box Click Create Filter with this Search
- In the Next Window Check Mark the Option ‘Never Send it to Spam’ and Click Create Filter as Shown below in the Image
- That’s all and You are all Done