Have you ever thought of creating a nameless folder i.e folder without any name ? – Surprised!!! Yeah you can create folders without names though this trick has been too old but still very interesting that’s why here in this very short article I will let you know How to Create Nameless folder in Windows PC or Laptop.By default there is no direct option to make nameless folder. I Know most of you are already aware of this trick but if you don’t know how to create a folder without name then you can have a look at the below given instructions.
How to Create Nameless Folder Windows 7/8/XP/Vista – Steps to Follow
- First of all Create a New Folder wherever you want to create.
- Right Click on the New Folder and Select Rename.
- Now Erase the text ‘New Folder’ and keep your mouse pointer there.
- Next Press and Hold the ALT Key and Type 255 from the NUMLOCK Keypad.
- Leave the ALT Key and you are all done.
- You have successfully created a folder without name.
Note – Make Sure that You are typing the Number with your NUMLOCK Keypad without using the numbers below the function keys.